5 Minute Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These mozzarella cheese sticks take less the 5 minutes to make. One of my favorite restaurant appetizers is mozzarella cheese sticks. My wife and kids also enjoy them with me. So I stumbled upon this super easy “under 5 minutes” homemade mozzarella cheese sticks. Its only 3 ingredients and super easy to make. Something I could make and some fruit for a perfect snack. Now we have a deep fryer similar to the Hamilton Beach Electric Deep Fryer which makes this even easier. You can also heat up pan of oil to 375 and cook a couple minutes turning them. The kids love them.
- Cut the egg roll wrappers in half
- Take string cheese and wrap it in the egg roll wrappers
- Using water before complete rolling up apply to the outer flap. Compete the roll. If you new to cooking the water keeps it together.
- Place them in Deep Fryer or Frying Pan at 375 Degrees and cook to 2-3 minutes or until golden brown
- Warm up some marina sauce and enjoy they tasty mozzarella cheese sticksI am just a average dad (The Food Dad) learning how to cook for my amazing wife and 3 kids under 3. I do my best trying to cook but if you have any tips or have made a these 5 minute homemade mozzarella cheese sticks let me know by commenting below. Everyday is a new adventure for me cooking so looking forward to filling this website up with practical and useful recipes. Enjoy!
You can show support by following and like me on: