Flame Broiler Chicken Teriyaki Bowl Magic Sauce Recipe
My wife just said this was the best meal I’ve made! Oh yea! If you have ever traveled to California and stopped at a Flame Broilers you know how great these chicken teriyaki bowl with magic sauce tastes. They have great tasting special teriyaki sauce that goes just perfect with the chicken and rice. So there are many variables in making these bowls including the kind of rice and chicken. I used white rice which you can also use brown if you prefer. You can also use boneless chicken breasts or thighs depending on your liking.
- ¼ Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup of Water
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 5 Tbsp of Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch
- Yoshida Teriyaki
- Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs
Chicken & Rice Instructions
- Marinate boneless chicken in Yoshida Teriyaki Sause.
- Cook the rice. I use a Zojirushi rice cooker. If your interested in getting one click here.
- Place marinated chicken on grill. Make sure to cook the chicken to a 165 F temperature. Flip chicken once. It started raining so instead of grilling outside with my main grill I used the Hamilton Beach Searing Grill. Its a great little grill for inside cooking. If your interested in getting one click here.
- I take a spoon and add the special teriyaki sauce on top of the chicken while its cooking.
Magic Sauce Instructions
- Add all ingredients into a sauce pan: (¼) Cup of Soy Sauce, (1) Cup of Water, (½) tsp Ground Ginger, (1) tsp Minced Garlic, (5) Tbsp of Packed Brown Sugar, (2) Tbsp of honey, and (2) Tbsp of Cornstarch
- Bring heat to a boil and continue to stir.
- Let it boil until it starts to thicken. (3-5 minutes) ** If it is too think you can add a little more water.
- Turn off the heat and the sauce is ready.
- Cut up chicken into pieces.
- Place cut up chicken, chopped onions, teriyaki sauce and pineapples (optional) on top of rice.
Average dad (The Food Dad) learning how to cook for my amazing wife and 3 kids under 3. I do my best trying to cook but if you have any tips or have made this Flame Broiler Chicken Teriyaki Bowl let me know by commenting below. Everyday is a new adventure for me cooking so looking forward to filling this website up with practical and useful recipes. Enjoy!
You can show support by following and like me on: