- (1) Pound of Bacon Chopped into little pieces
- (1) Pound of Sausage
- (1) Bag Frozen Chopped Onion
- (1) Bag of Potatoes
- (2) Sticks of Butter
- (1) Velveta Cheese Brick
- (1) Bottle of Mountain Dew
- Cook the bacon in the dutch oven. Once it is almost finished add the sausage. Stirring the bacon and sausage
- Add the frozen Onions. Stir all together.
- Add chopped potatoes and mixing in the bacon, sausage, and onion.
- Place lid on top and let cook until potatoes are getting soft.
- Once potatoes are soft add butter in pieces, add velveta cheese, and the mountain dew.
- Put lid back on and let sit for 5-7 mins or until butter and velveta cheese is melted.
- Than stir making sure all cheese and butter is mixed.
- Let sit for a few minutes and enjoy!
~ Quick & Easy Meals The Kids Will Love. That Any Dad Can Make! ~